Friday, May 17, 2013

Ten Ren's Tea Time

http://www.tenrensteatime.com/

 I have been going to Ten Ren's for a several years now and I have mixed feeling about going there.  It is not the fact that they are bad, it is the fact that they keep changing how they cook things.  Take the stewed pork I had today.  It is something that I have had for years, but I got the pork and it came with two pieces of fried tofu.  Now I like tofu but not in my pork and when I asked a server about it, he said it has always come with tofu.  I know for a fact that it doesn't because I had many times over the years and it has never came with tofu.  Go figure

Now the meal was good, as the stewed pork cam with rice and two sides that change from day to day.  Today I had some potatoes and vegetables.  The stewed pork was good as the pork was cooked until it came apart but it still kept its shape because it had the fat still connected to it, fat that practically melted in your mouth.

The original reason I went to the place all those years ago was the fact that I went to a milk tea.  They make all sorts of teas, coffees and other drinks.  You can get them with boba or not.



So if you are looking for you fix of Taiwan, Ten Ren's is the place to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment