Thursday, May 9, 2013

Midoh


Today I went to Midoh for lunch.  The Midoh is part of the Bishamon Group, a group of restaurants that are under one umbrella.  What I had was a hamburg steak with demi-glace, two fried shrimps and some vegetables that included carrots, green beans and some potatoes.  I got some rice, miso soup and a salad to go with the it and I ordered some pickled cucumbers as well.  It was a big lunch!

I was kinda surprised at the hamburg steak that sat on a bed of julienned onions.  It was still juicy despite is being cooked all the way through.  The shrimp I suspect were were frozen but still tasted rather good in their panko coating.  The only thing I was not liking was the tartar sauce that they put on the shrimp.  Didn't need it in my opinion.  The vegetables were good, even though the carrots were too well cooked.

Overall a pleasant lunch.  I will have to go back and try out their curry.

No comments:

Post a Comment