Monday, April 15, 2013

The Pasty Bakery


After our trip to the Congregation Ale House, +Jim Sandoval  mentioned that he was still hungry, and well, I was too.  Jim suggested that we should go to and have some pasties at the Pasty Bakery.  With the three beers still in Jim, we walked over the bakery.  We were met by Maria, the owner, a nice lady who sold a variety of savory and vegetarian pies.  It was inexpensive and they were rather a good size, about as big as my fist (which is pretty big).

Now I dont know if it was really hot or not, but I found the spicy beef really hot.  It is unfortunate that they no longer do the sweet pasties anymore because Jim was telling me of the apple pasties that I was really craving.  Unfortunately they did not sell!  Come on people!  How could you not want sweet pasties!

It was good.  Authentic English pasties for the cheap!  I highly recommend them.



No comments:

Post a Comment