Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Congregation Ale House




My good friend +Jim Sandoval  and I had a marvelous time this day.  I went to Long Beach where Jim lived and we went to the Congregation Ale House.  Now Jim had ordered three IPAs, or India Pale Ales to try.  Now unfortunately I cannot have anything to drink due to medical reasons.

Jim chose the following
  • Eagle Rock Populist, an American IPA
  • Alagash Hugh Malone, a Belgium IPA
  • Moylens Hopsickle, an American Imperial IPA
We had a variety of different sausages to go with it, including a Hot Atomic and the sausage platter containing a beer steamed bratwurst and (my favorite) the duck & bacon sausage.  We got all of this and the Belgian cut fries that came with two dipping sauces: the siracaha ketchup and the rosemary garlic mayo.

The food was good.  If I am to go back in the future, I an going to have the duck & bacon sausage again.  It was so earthy with the herbs that were mixed in with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment